Due to the coronavirus situation, to minimise the risk of transmission we are currently only running courses outdoors. See here for details of all the digital photography courses that we currently have planned in the Peak District and near Sheffield.
Would you like to learn how to use your camera better and get more from your photography?
Peak Digital Training runs practical, informal, one day digital photography training courses and bespoke one to one training sessions at fantastic locations in and around the Derbyshire Peak District and Sheffield areas.
If you want to learn how to get your camera off the auto mode on one of our beginners digital photography courses, we will explain in clear, jargon-free language what your camera’s controls do, and what settings you should use. For more experienced photographers, our landscape photography courses will help you develop your photography skills to get better and more creative results.
“Chris runs this course at just the right level and speed…. I ended the day actually being able to take control of my camera, which is exactly what I wanted….So, would I recommend Peak Digital Training? It is a resounding YES.” Adrian
Why choose Peak Digital Training?
- small groups of photographers of similar abilities – to allow both for social distancing as well as plenty of individual attention
- beginners level courses near Sheffield and in the Peak District for those new to digital photography
- landscape photography courses for more experienced photographers in beautiful locations in and around the Peak District
- bespoke one to one training available at a time and place that best suits you
- training via video link anywhere in the UK
- get hands-on, practical training with your own camera
- all makes and models of digital cameras catered for (not just digital slrs)
- experienced tutors with extensive knowledge of the local area as well as photography
Here are just a few of the comments clients have made about our courses:
“I now feel more confident about going into partnership with my camera and working with it, rather than being a bit afraid of it! Thanks again for a super day.” Alison
“Chris is a very good tutor ensuring that the pace of the course suits everyone and spends time with each student to ensure they are comfortable with the what is being discussed …. The site was fantastic with loads of interesting things to photograph.…everyone was at a similar level so the course flowed really well.” Patrick
It doesn’t matter what make or model of camera you use – we have taught users of well over 200 different models of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax, Olympus, Ricoh, Samsung, Casio and Kodak cameras – and everything from basic “point and shoot” compacts to bridge and mirrorless cameras, as well as pro level digital slrs. We teach you solid techniques that will be relevant not only to your current camera, but also any cameras that you will own in the future.
If you would like to be the first to know when we announce new courses, you can also sign up for our newsletter.